From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ORM)
Orm (in Old Norse and in modern Danish, Swedish, Norwegian (bokmål and nynorsk) the word for "snake", "worm" or "dragon") became an Anglo-Saxon personal name during period of the Danelaw. It may also refer to:
- Orm, the author of the 12th-century Ormulum
- the commissioner of the Kirkdale sundial
- the Ocean Master, a DC Comics supervillain and half-brother to Aquaman
ORM as an acronym may refer to:
- Oak Ridges Moraine
- Object-relational mapping, a software-programming issue in linking object-oriented code with relational databases
- Object-role modeling, a method for conceptual modeling.
- Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos, an observatory on the island of La Palma
- Online reputation management
- Online research methods
- Operational risk management, a concept for safety in operations planning and execution
- Oromo language ISO 639 code
- Outsourcing relationship management
- Sywell Aerodrome in Northamptonshire, England (IATA airport code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.