From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ORP may refer to:
- Okręt Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej, a ship prefix for the Polish Navy
- Operational Ration Pack, a combat ration used by the British Armed Forces
- Orpington railway station, London Borough of Bromley, England
- O'Reilly Raceway Park at Indianapolis, a motorsports racing facility in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Oxidation reduction potential, the tendency of a chemical species to acquire electrons and thereby be reduced
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ORP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.