From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ORP may refer to:
- Oxidation reduction potential, the tendency of a chemical species to acquire electrons and thereby be reduced
- Open Relevance Project, data and tools to compare the search relevancy performance of search engines
- Operational Ration Pack, a combat ration used by the British Armed Forces
- O'Reilly Raceway Park at Indianapolis, a motorsports racing facility in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Orpington railway station, in southeast London, England
- Okręt Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej, a traditional ship prefix in the Polish Navy meaning Vessel of the Republic of Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.