From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up OS, Os, or os in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OS, O.S., Os, O's, or os may refer to:
- Austrian Airlines (IATA designator) (based on the original name of Österreichische Luftverkehrs AG)
- O.S. (Old Stonyhurst), a notation for alumni of the ancient Jesuit public school, Stonyhurst College
- O.S. Engines, a Japanese manufacturer of model aircraft engines
- Ocean Science (journal), an oceanographic journal published by the European Geosciences Union
- Oculus sinister, meaning "left eye" in eyeglass prescriptions
- Ohtahara syndrome, a brain disorder
- Old Style date (O.S.), indicating the Julian Calendar, as opposed to "N.S." indicating from the Gregorian Calendar
- On-sight climbing, the ascent of a rock climbing route on the first attempt, with no falls, without prior knowledge of its specifics beyond its difficulty rating and number of protection points
- Open source, a software development model
- Operating system, a software that manages the hardware and software of a computer
- Order of Santiago, Spanish order dedicated to St James the Greater
- Ordinary Seaman (occupation), an unlicensed member of the deck department of a merchant ship
- Ordnance Sergeant, an enlisted rank in the U.S. and Confederate armies during the American Civil War era
- Ordnance Survey, the national mapping agency for Great Britain
- Ossetic language (ISO 639-1 abbreviation)
- Outlaw Star, a manga and anime series
- os, a mouth or external opening (from the Latin), also ostium. In particular:
- Ōs, in Old English denoting a god in Anglo-Saxon paganism, related to æsir
- Ōs (rune) (ᚩ), a rune of the Anglo-Saxon fuþorc
- Os, Hedmark, a municipality in Norway
- Os, Hordaland, a municipality in Norway
- Os, Østfold, a parish in Norway
- Os du Randt (born 1972), South African rugby player
- "Os" (Fringe), an episode of the television show Fringe
- Os Guinness (born 1941), English author and social critic
- Oś, Kluczbork County, Poland
- Osiedle, a name for a housing estate in Poland
- Osmium, a chemical element whose symbol is "Os"
- Baltimore Orioles
- Leyton Orient
- Per os, a medical term for ingestion by mouth
- Object sexuality, sexual attraction to inanimate objects
- Oral sex, sexual activity involving the stimulation of the genitalia of a sex partner by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat.
- OutSystems, multinational software company which operates in the agile software development market.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.