||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (November 2010)|
|Motto||"Deliver global standards for exchanging electronic real property information and drive their adoption"|
|501(c)(6) corporation incorporated in the District of Columbia, United States of America|
|Purpose||"The development, synthesis, and adoption of e-business standards that enable the real estate industry to function effectively and efficiently."|
|Headquarters||Churchill House, 12 Mosley Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1DE, United Kingdom|
|Location||1701 Trotters Lane, Stone Mountain, Georgia 30087|
OSCRE or Open Standards Consortium for Real Estate is a Non-profit organization dedicated to the development of industry standards for data exchange. OSCRE has created and published a number of XML data schemas for defining structured data sets electronic application may use in exchanging and sharing records and data.
- 1 OSCRE - The Standards
- 2 OSCRE - The Organization
- 3 OSCRE Compliance Certification
- 4 TRIRIGA First to Incorporate an OSCRE Standard
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
OSCRE - The Standards
OSCRE Data Formats
The standards are a set of definitions and rules that facilitate the automatic transfer of data between different software packages.
OSCRE - The Organization
- Small Business
- ARGUS Software, Inc.
- CB Richard Ellis Inc
- CoreNet Global
- Cushman & Wakefield
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- HBOS plc
- ING Real Estate Investment Management (UK) Ltd
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Investment Property Databank (IPD)
- Land Registry
- Land Securities plc
- Legal & General Group PLC
- MDA Searchflow Ltd
- MRI Software
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC)
- Registers of Scotland Royal
- Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- The Crown Estate
- TM Group UK
- Ltd Trace Solutions Ltd
- U.S. Department of Defense
- Valuation Office Agency
- Yardi Systems
- Accenture Inc.
- Affinity Systems Ltd
- Allsop LLP
- Altus Group
- Anglian Water
- Appraisal Institute
- Atkins Asset Management
- Bank of America
- Barnetts Solicitors
- Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
- BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Bpl solicitors limited BricsNet
- Brookfield Lepage Johnson Controls (BLJC)
- Business Integration Group, Inc.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB)
- CenterPoint Properties
- Colliers International UK plc
- Conveyancing Liability Solutions Ltd
- Department of National Defence
- Canada Dickinson Dees LLP
- DPS Software plc
- Drivers Jonas
- Drivers Jonas Deloitte
- E.Surv Chartered Surveyors
- Eclipse Legal Systems
- Enact Conveyancing Ltd
- Ernst & Young LLP
- FMSystems Inc.
- FWBS Ltd
- GroundSure Ltd
- GVA Grimley Ltd
- Hammerson plc
- Hanson Capital Management
- Henderson Global Investors
- Hometrack Data Systems Ltd
- Invista Real Estate Investment Management
- IRIS Legal Solutions
- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
- Knight Frank LLP
- Land Data Landmark Information Group
- LexisNexis Butterworths
- Manhattan Software Inc.
- Mapeley Estates Limited
- Maxwell Winward LLP
- MDA Hub Ltd
- Morguard Investment Limited
- Nabarro LLP
- Nationwide Building Society
- Newcastle Building Society
- Optima Legal Services Ltd
- Practical Law Company
- Pythagoras International Ltd
- Qube Global Software Limited
- Quintain Estates & Development plc
- Raindrop Information Systems
- Royal Mail (Address Management Unit)
- RREEF Deutsche Asset Management Ltd
- RSP i-SPACE
- Salans LLP
- Schroder Property Investment Management Limited
- Semple Fraser LLP
- Skipton Building Society
- St Martins Property Corporation Ltd
- STL Group plc
- Thames Water Utilities
- The British Land Company plc
- TRIRIGA INC.
- United Utilities plc
- Virtual Premise
- Wessex Water
- Wragge & Co
- Aperio Systems Limited
- BOE Information Systems Ltd
- Easy Convey Ltd
- e-Business Strategies LLC
- Planimetron Inc.
- Rightsearch Ltd
- Visible Performance Systems Ltd
Board of Directors
- Paul Albone - TM Group UK Ltd. Commercial Director
- Ian Cullen - Investment Property Database (IPD). Co-founding Director
- Mick Flynn - Trace Solutions Ltd. Managing Director
- Bruce Kellogg - Argus Software, Inc. SVP Industry Relations
- Ed Lubieniecki - RealFoundations. Managing Director
- Andrew Lloyd - MDA Searchflow Ltd. Managing Director
- Robert Toothaker - Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). IREM International President 2007
- Ted Stratis - ING Real Estate. Director Information Management Officer
- Craig Cuyar - Cushman and Wakefield, Inc. Global Chief Information Officer
- Ralph Collins - Public Works and Government Services: Canada - Director General
OSCRE Compliance Certification
OSCRE Compliance Certification is a process by which OSCRE tests individual XML files provided by implementing companies to validate conformance with a particular OSCRE schema. OSCRE issues Compliance Certificates to companies which have successfully demonstrated that their implementation of an OSCRE schema results in a compliant XML document. Compliance testing consists of validating the XML document against the relevant schema. Some business rules are checked, but full interoperability, even when two systems can both produce and read compliant XML document files, is achieved through testing between trading partners.
TRIRIGA First to Incorporate an OSCRE Standard
On February 9, 2009, TRIRIGA, a leading integrated workplace management system and environmental sustainability software provider, announced it was the first software vendor to incorporate the OSCRE Lease Abstract Exchange standard. TRIRIGA delivered pre-built business processes and pre-defined XML document exchange in accordance with the OSCRE Lease Absract standard, which allows system users to publish or receive lease abstract data from any OSCRE compliant system.
TRIRIGA provides support for the following Lease Abstract Exchange Standard schemas:
- EbXML – a UN standard for business transactions.
- XML – a meta-language for expressing standards.
- OASIS – a standards body.
- LIXI – a counterpart to OSCRE in the Australian market.
- MISMO – an affiliated standards body in the US property market.
- "About OSCRE". 2009-07-13. Retrieved 2009-07-13.
- "Member Info".
- Open Standards Consortium for Real Estate. "OSCRE Compliant Software List". Retrieved June 25, 2010.
- "P&G, Dell, HP, Better Place/Tririga, Harris Corporation, and Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance Win Awards" (Press release). AMR Research. May 28, 2009. Retrieved June 1, 2010.
- "TRIRIGA First to Incorporate OSCRE Standard to Drive Leaner Real Estate Asset Management" (Press release). TRIRIGA INC. February 9, 2009. Retrieved June 25, 2010.
- Open Standards Consortium for Real Estate. "TRIRIGA - Compliance Details". Retrieved June 25, 2010.