From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -ost, OST, Ost, or ost in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OST may refer to:
- Open Source Track, a licensing and distribution model for music initiative
- O.S.T., an alias of electronic musician Chris Douglas
- O.S.T. (album), the third album by the People Under the Stairs
- OST, an abbreviation for Original Soundtrack
Science and technology
- Object Storage Target, an interface to a single exported backend volume of an Object Storage Server (OSS). Used by the Lustre file system, among others.
- Oligosaccharyltransferase, an enzyme
- Open-space technology, an approach for meetings or other events
- Orbit stabiliser theorem, a theorem of group theory in mathematics
- Opiate substitution treatment, a treatment therapy for those addicted to opiates
- Offline Storage Table, a file format for Microsoft Outlook
- Office of Science and Technology, a British government agency
- Office of Secure Transportation, a US government agency
- Office of the Secretary of Transportation, the lead office of the United States Department of Transportation
- Order of St. Thomas, a religious order in the Liberal Catholic Tradition
- Ordo Sanctissimae Trinitatis (Order of the Holy Trinity) or the Trinitarian Order, a Catholic religious order
- Organisation Socialiste des Travailleurs, the Socialist Workers Organisation of Senegal
- Ost (surname)
- Outer Space Treaty, an international treaty governing the activities of states in the exploration and use of outer space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OST.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.