From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up OTR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OTR or Otr may refer to:
- On The Rocks (band), a rock group of international artists
- Over the Rhine (band), an American folk group
- Otierre, an Italian hip hop group
Science and technology
- Off-the-Record Messaging, an instant messaging encryption system
- Oxygen transmission rate, a measure of packaging permeability
- Transition radiation, a type of electromagnetic radiation
- Otaara, a plant genus
- OTR Global, a channel check research and trading brokerage based in Purchase, N.Y.
- Ótr, a mythical dwarf
- On the run (finance), a status of financial securities or contracts
- Organisation and Technology Research, an information technology company
- Over-the-Rhine, a neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- On the Run (convenience store), a retail chain
- Coto 47 Airport, in Costa Rica
- Off-the-road, a type of tire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.