||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. (October 2009)
OW2 Orchestra is open source software for orchestration of web services.
It is WS-BPEL 2.0 compliant. It organizes web services calls following a process description written in the BPEL XML grammar. It has a graphical editor and an administration console.
- Supports WS-BPEL 2.0 specifications
- Supports several communication layers: one based on Axis (Web Services http transport) and another one based on the CXF
- Distribution package as OSGi bundle
- Hot-deployment of processes
- API to administrate and monitor processes, instances and messages
- Web 2.0 Administration Console