From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from OWN (disambiguation))
|Look up own, owns, owned, or owning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OWN may refer to:
- Old West Norse, a North Germanic language
- Once Was Not (2005), an album by Cryptopsy
- One Warrior Nation: what The Ultimate Warrior calls his fans
- OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, a U.S.-based cable and satellite television channel
- OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network (Canada), a Canadian cable and satellite television channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OWN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.