Ô Môn District
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from O Mon District)
|Ô Môn District
Quận Ô Môn
Location in Cần Thơ province.
|• Land||49 sq mi (126 km2)|
|Time zone||UTC + 7 (UTC+7)|
The district was created by Decree No. 05/2004/ND-CP dated January 2 2004.
The administration consists of 7 wards:
- Chau Van Liem Ward: 22,719 people (2007)
- Thoi Hoa Ward: 7,766 people (2007)
- An Thoi Ward: 26,474 people (2004)
- Phuoc Thoi Ward: 20,193 people (2004)
- School Lac Ward: 15,803 people (2004)
- Long Thoi Ward: 20,609 people (2007)
- Ward Long Hung: 14,029 people (2007)
- "Districts of Vietnam". Statoids. Retrieved March 13, 2009.
|This article about a location in Cần Thơ, Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|