Oak Hills High School
|Oak Hills High School|
|3200 Ebenezer Road
Cincinnati, Ohio, (Hamilton County), 45248
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|School district||Oak Hills Local School District|
|Color(s)||Red and Black|
|Fight song||"On Highlanders"|
|Athletics conference||Greater Miami Conference|
|Rival||Elder High School|
|Accreditation(s)||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Athletic Director||Jan Wilking|
Oak Hills High School is a four-year public secondary school located in Bridgetown, Ohio, with a mailing address of Cincinnati. Oak Hills often is referred to as "OHHS" by its students and faculty. It is run by the Oak Hills Local School District.
With approximately 2,800 students enrolled annually, Oak Hills is the largest of the ten public high schools within the Greater Miami Conference.
For the past 10 years, Oak Hills has qualified for the Ohio Department of Education's Excellent with Distinction rating, the highest rating possible. This is based on average attendance, grades, graduation rates, and scores on the Ohio Graduation Test.
Oak Hills is known for having very high graduation rates. The Ohio Department of Education cites Oak Hills as having the highest graduation rate among large high schools in the state at 99.1%.
Oak Hills offers numerous courses with varying levels of difficulty. Students can take remedial level, college preparatory, or Advanced Placement classes in several subjects.
Ohio High School Athletic Association State Championships 
- Boys Baseball – 1980 
- Boys Soccer - 1980 State Runner-ups,lost in double overtime
- Boys Bowling- 2010 Sixth Place in State Tournament 
- Girls Swimming and Diving – 1982 
Notable alumni and faculty 
- Susan Floyd, actress
- Rich "ACE" Franklin, professional mixed martial arts fighter and former UFC Middleweight champion; former math teacher at Oak Hills
- Scott Klingenbeck, former MLB player for the Cincinnati Reds
- Jenny Robertson, actress
- Kim Rhodenbaugh, US Olympic Team, 1984 (swimming). Kim appeared on a Wheaties box in 1989 as party of the product's "Search for Champions II" promotion.
- Pete Rose, Jr., son of Pete Rose (not an alumnus)
- Judge Alex Triantafilou, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, Chairman Hamilton County Republican Party
- Bill Wegman, former MLB pitcher for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Brett Wetterich, PGA Tour golfer, winner EDS Byron Nelson Championship (2006)
- Yoshi Oyakawa (former faculty member/ coach)- 1952 Olympic gold medalist in the 100m Backstroke.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Retrieved 2010-03-16.
- OHSAA. "Oak Hills High School School Profile". Retrieved 201-02-05.
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Retrieved 2010-03-16.[dead link]
- "Bridgetown North CDP." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on December 14, 2009.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Retrieved 2006-12-31.
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Baseball". Retrieved 2007-02-12.