Oak Hollow Mall
|Location||High Point, NC|
|Address||921 Eastchester Drive|
|Opening date||August 9, 1995|
|Management||CBL & Associates Properties|
|Owner||High Point University|
|No. of stores and services||80+|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||1,262,440 square feet (117,285 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
At nearly 1.3 million square feet, Oak Hollow is the second largest mall in Guilford County and the third largest mall in the Triad after Winston-Salem's Hanes Mall. When Oak Hollow Mall opened it effectively led to the demise of Westchester Mall. Westchester Mall, opened in 1970, was located on High Point's west side off Westchester Drive just south of Phillips Avenue. After its closure, Westchester Mall was converted into a church and office complex.
In recent years, Oak Hollow Mall has seen a decline as many of its interior stores have shuttered, as have some of the anchors. The Dillard's anchor has closed one of its two levels and turned the remaining open area into an outlet for the chain. Another anchor, J.C. Penney, closed on June 1, 2011 as it was unable to meet the company's new profitability threshold. The mall is losing much of its traffic to retail centers in Greensboro and Winston-Salem, and facing challenges from the economic downturn. Steve & Barry's, which was originally Goody's Family Clothing, went out of business, it gained a Sears call center in its place.
On February 24, 2011, CBL & Associates announced the sale of Oak Hollow Mall to High Point University for $9 million, however CBL continues to manage the mall. The university has stated that the mall is to remain open as a retail complex for now. 
On December 27, 2011, Sears Holdings Corporation announced that Sears in Oak Hollow Mall would close sometime in 2012. Liquidation sales began in February 2012, with the final closure occurring in the last weekend of April.
Belk will eventually leave Oak Hollow in 2014 for a newer store at the Palladium shopping complex, located five miles away.
- Dillard's Clearance Center - 153,292 square feet (14,241.3 m2)
- Goody's - now Sears Call Center
- J. C. Penney - 86,240 square feet (8,012 m2) (closed July 2011)
- Sears - 126,000 square feet (11,700 m2) (closed April 2012)
- Regal Cinemas - 22,680 square feet (2,107 m2)
- Belk- 142,000 closed in 2014
- CBL & Associates Loopnet. Accessed October 5, 2011
- Fact Sheet - Oak Hollow Mall. Accessed November 7, 2007.
- CBL Properties - Oak Hollow Mall. Accessed May 5, 2010
- JCPenney Closing Oak Hollow Store Location, WFMY News 2. Accessed January 25, 2011.
- Sears moves customer service center, High Point Enterprise Accessed May 1, 2010.
- High Point University Buys Oak Hollow Mall for $9 Million. Accessed February 24, 2010
- Belk to open new store by Palladium, expand store at Friendly Center. Accessed March 27, 2013