Oakdale Mall is an enclosed Super-regional shopping mall in Johnson City, New York, United States. The mall has a gross leasable area of 963,475 square feet (89,509.8 m2).
It offers many shops and stores, including anchor stores Sears, Macy's, J. C. Penney, Bon-Ton, and Burlington Coat Factory. Other stores include Hollister, New York & Company, Victoria's Secret, and two GameStop's.
- Bon Ton - 80,000 sq ft (7,400 m2). (Opened in 1975 as Fowler, Dick & Walker-The Boston Store, became Bon-Ton in 1980)
- J. C. Penney - 88,318 sq ft (8,205.0 m2). (Opened mid 1980's)
- Macy's - 140,000 sq ft (13,000 m2). (Opened in 1973 as Montgomery Ward, demolished and rebuilt as Kaufmann's, converted to Macy's 2006)
- Sears - 153,694 sq ft (14,278.6 m2). (Opened 1980)
- Burlington Coat Factory - 84,983 sq ft (Opened in 1980 as Bradlees, became Burlington Coat Factory 2002)
The Oakdale Mall is managed by Vornado Realty Trust.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2008)
Coordinates: 42°7′41″N 75°58′27″W / 42.12806°N 75.97417°W