From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oasis, CA)
|Look up oasis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oasis is an isolated area of vegetation in a desert.
Oasis may also refer to:
- Oasis (band), an English rock band (1991–2009)
- Oasis (1980s group), an English music group
- Oasis (1970s group), an American rock band
- Oasis (Roberta Flack album) (1988)
- "Oasis" (Roberta Flack song) (1988)
- Astro Oasis ]Malaysian pay-TV channel 106
- Oasis (Kitaro album) (1979)
- Oasis (Akinori Nakagawa album)
- Oasis (O.C. & A.G. album)
- Oasis (Shirley Scott album) (1989)
- "Oasis" (Do As Infinity song) (2000)
- "Oasis" (Gackt song) (2000)
- "Oasis", a song by Amanda Palmer from Who Killed Amanda Palmer
Film and television
- Oasis (2002 film), a South Korean film
- Oasis (1955 film), a French adventure film
- The Oasis (film), an American film released in 1984
- The Oasis (2008 film), an Australian documentary
- Oasis HD a Canadian English language specialty channel
- Oasis (TV series), a CITV drama series
- "Oasis" (Star Trek: Enterprise), an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Oasis crater, Libya
- Oasis LRT Station, a light rail station in Singapore
- Oasis Mall, Saudi Arabia
- Oasis (Casablanca), a neighborhood of Casablanca, Morocco
- Oasis Restaurant, Texas, U.S.
- Oasis Shopping Centre, Australia
- The Oasis Centre, England, UK
- Oasis, Mendocino County, California, U.S.
- Oasis, Mono County, California, U.S.
- Oasis, Riverside County, California, U.S.
- Oasis, Iowa, U.S.
- Oasis, Nevada, U.S.
- Oasis, Utah, U.S.
- Oasis, Wisconsin, U.S.
Computing and technology
- OASIS (organization), a consortium for the development, convergence, and adoption of e-business and web service standards
- Oasis (software), a surveillance tracking program
- OASIS operating system
- OASIS.MASK, an integrated circuit design photomask layout computer file format
- Open Access Same-Time Information System, an electric power transmission system
- Open Architecture System Integration Strategy, the philosophy behind the Mac computer
- Open Artwork System Interchange Standard, an integrated circuit design layout computer file format
- Oasis Airlines, a Spanish-based company that went bankrupt in 1996
- Oasis Hong Kong Airlines
- Isuzu Oasis, a minivan
- Oasis (anthology), a literary anthology published in Cairo during World War II
- OASIS (center), a U.S national educational organization
- OASIS (culfest)
- Oasis (drink)
- Oasis (horticulture), foam used in flower arranging
- Oasis (video game), a computer game for Microsoft Windows
- Oasis Commission, a ministry of the Episcopal Church to LGBT people
- Oasis Stores, a chain of clothes shops
- Oasis Trust, a UK-based Christian charity
- Oasis, a Sluggy Freelance character
- OASIS, a simulation game in Ready Player One
- KOAS or The Oasis, a radio station in Las Vegas
- OASYS (disambiguation)
- Antarctic oasis
- Urban oasis, an open space in an urban setting
- Illinois Tollway oasis, a type of highway rest area
- MS Oasis of the Seas, a Royal Caribbean cruise ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.