|Roof||372 metres (1,220 ft) + 239 metres (784 ft)|
|Floor count||85 + 53|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kohn Pedersen Fox|
|Structural engineer||Leslie E. Robertson Associates|
|Main contractor||Samsung C&T Corporation|
Oasis Tower is a supertall skyscraper under construction in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It will be 372 metres (1,220 ft) & 85 floors and 239 metres (784 ft) 53 floors mixed use luxury tower that will house a hotel, office and retail space. It has been designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox, USA. The structural consultant is LERA (Leslie E. Robertson Associates), USA. The project will be developed under Oasis Realty, a joint venture between Sahana and Oberoi Realty. It will be the second tallest building in India once complete.The project is being executed through a Joint Venture between M/s Skylark Build and M/s Shree Vrunda Enterprises, promoted by Mr. Sudhakar Shetty, being collectively referred to as “Sahana” and Oberoi Constructions Pvt. Ltd. The JV is referred to as ‘Oasis Realty’. Oberoi Constructions Pvt. Ltd. is a leading real estate developer with a focus on premium developments in Mumbai.
The project has been posted before and is called "Skylark Towers, Mumbai". It is a mixture of a residential and commercial tower. The construction site is bang next to Thappar House, Worli.
- Oberoi Oasis 1 | Buildings | EMPORIS
- Oberoi Realty signs Samsung C&T for its iconic South Mumbai project
- Oberoi Realty ropes in a global contractor for key Worli project - Money - DNA
- Projects Monitor :: Oberoi Realty signs Samsung C&T for Mumbai project
- CTBUH Tall Building Database | The Skyscraper Center
- Oberoi Oasis 1 | Buildings. Emporis. Retrieved on 2013-12-06.