From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oba)
Oba or OBA may refer to:
- Oba (king), a Yoruba title for certain royal rulers
- Oba, an island in the North Maluku province of Indonesia
- Oba-Igbomina, a town in Nigeria
- Object Behavior Advertising, OBA - Object Behavior Advertising, Consuming Habit Affected Advertising
- Office Business Applications, software which uses applications within the Microsoft Office system
- Oklahoma Bible Academy, a Christian secondary institution in Enid, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Oklahoma Bankers Association, a trade association in Oklahoma, U.S.
- Oklahoma Bar Association, the state bar (legal association) of Oklahoma, U.S.
- On base average, in baseball statistics
- One Bermuda Alliance, a Bermuda political party
- Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam, the public library of Amsterdam
- Optical Brightening Agent, a type of dye used in fabric and paper
- Out-of-band agreement, in communications
- Output-based aid, a type of aid to support the delivery of public services in developing countries
- Oxygen Breathing Apparatus, an oxygen supply system used by the US Navy for firefighting
- Orange Beach, Alabama, OBA - Orange Beach Alabama
- OBA, Oxford Business Alumni
- A Japanese name for Perilla
- Oba (goddess), a West African river deity who is also prominent in various Afro-American religions
- OBA, On Boarding Advisor
- Only Boys Aloud, Welsh Male Voice Choir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.