From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oban is a town in Argyll, Scotland.
Oban may also refer to:
- Oban and District, a Scottish bus-company, now part of West Coast Motors
- Oban Distillery, which produces Oban Scotch whisky
- Oban, New Zealand (also known as 'Halfmoon bay'), a settlement on Stewart Island/Rakiura, New Zealand
- Oban Camanachd, a shinty team from Oban
- Oban Celtic, another shinty team from Oban
- Oban, a rural locality near the Oban River in Guyra Shire, northern New South Wales, Australia
- Erin Oban, American politician
- Ōban, a paper size used in Japanese woodblock prints—see List of ukiyo-e terms
- Ōban: a unit of currency in feudal Japan, equal to ten ryō
- Ōban Star-Racers, an animated television series
- Ōban (Great Watch), also known as the Great Watch, the contingent of troops dedicated to protecting the capital and surrounding areas in feudal Japan
- Oban Hills, a range of hills in Cross River State
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.