From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Obed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up obed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obed may refer to:
- Little Obed River, a ten mile long stream in the Cumberland Plateau in Cumberland County, Tennessee
- Obed, Alberta, a hamlet in west-central Alberta, Canada
- Obed, Arizona, a ghost town in northern Arizona, U.S.
- Obed, Croatia
- Obed Lake Provincial Park, a provincial park in Alberta, Canada
- Obed River, a stream draining a part of the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee
- Obed Wild and Scenic River, a stream draining a part of the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee
- Obed (name)
- Obed (biblical figure) (Hebrew: עובד, Oved), son of Boaz and Ruth
- Obed-Edom - servant of Edom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.