|Roof||372 metres (1,220 ft) + 239 metres (784 ft)|
|Floor count||85 + 53|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kohn Pedersen Fox|
|Structural engineer||Leslie E. Robertson Associates|
|Main contractor||Samsung C&T Corporation|
Oasis Tower is a supertall skyscraper under construction in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It will be 372 metres (1,220 ft) & 85 floors and 239 metres (784 ft) 53 floors mixed use luxury tower that will house a hotel, office and retail space. It has been designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox, USA. The structural consultant is LERA (Leslie E. Robertson Associates), USA. The project will be developed under Oasis Realty, a joint venture between Sahana and Oberoi Realty. It will be the second tallest building in India once complete.
- Oberoi Oasis 1 | Buildings | EMPORIS
- Oberoi Realty signs Samsung C&T for its iconic South Mumbai project
- Oberoi Realty ropes in a global contractor for key Worli project - Money - DNA
- Projects Monitor :: Oberoi Realty signs Samsung C&T for Mumbai project
- CTBUH Tall Building Database | The Skyscraper Center
- Oberoi Oasis 1 | Buildings. Emporis. Retrieved on 2013-12-06.