||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2013)|
|Address||NH 47 Bypass, Edapally, Kochi|
|Developer||Oberon Group of Companies, Flora Group of Dubai|
|No. of anchor tenants||6 Reliance Retail|
|Total retail floor area||39,600 square metres (426,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5|
Oberon Mall is a shopping mall located in the Indian city of Kochi and the current second largest lifestyle mall in Kerala in operation, after the newer and bigger Lulu Cochin Mall. The mall is also the first full format mall in Kerala, opened formally on March 2, 2009, though the mall was launched in 2008. The cost of construction of the mall is about 1 billion. It is built on an area of 39,600 square metres (426,000 sq ft) across five floors of shops and office spaces and covering grounds of up to 6 acres (2.4 ha).
Oberon Mall was developed and promoted by the Oberon Group of Companies, India. The mall is one of the busiest shopping avenues for the city of Cochin.
- Manmadhan, Prema (16 October 2008). "Kochi moves to the suburbs". The Hindu. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "Oberon Group opens Rs 100 crore mall in Kochi". The Economic Times. 26 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "Oberon Mall in Kochi inaugurated". The Hindu Business Line. 1 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- Samuel, Juhan (1 March 2009). "Kerala gets its largest lifestyle mall ‘Oberon Mall’ in Kochi". Top News. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "New experience for ‘shopping tourists’". The Hindu. 1 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- Nasline, Saliha (30 May 2009). "Welcome to scary house!". Express Buzz. Retrieved 2009-06-07.