Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2014)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014)|
Coordinates: Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine (帯広畜産大学 Obihiro Chikusan Daigaku?) is a university in Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan. Commonly referred to as Obihiro University, it is the only national university of agriculture and veterinary medicine in Japan. It was founded in 1941 as the Obihiro Technical School of Veterinary Medicine.
As of 2009, the university employs 136 faculty members and a full-time staff of over 100. It offers instruction to 1,300 students in bachelors, masters, and doctoral programs. The university accepts an average of 14 foreign students and sends out an average of seven study abroad students each year.
- Course of Veterinary Medicine
- Course of Agriculture
- Master's Program in Life Science and Agriculture
- Master's Program in Food Science
- Food Technology and Biotechnology
- Master's Program in Agro-environmental Science
- Master's Program in Animal and Food Hygiene
- Doctoral Program in Animal and Food Hygiene