|Full name||Obiora Emmanuel Odita|
|Date of birth||14 May 1983|
|Place of birth||Enugu, Nigeria|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2006||→ Javor Ivanjica (loan)||12||(5)|
|2008||→ Westerlo (loan)||9||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Enugu, Odita began playing football with Enugu Rangers, before joining Udoji United. In the 2002–03 season, Odita moved to Serbia and joined Javor Ivanjica, scoring one goal in nine league appearances until the end of that season. He stayed there for the next two years.
Odita joined Partizan from Javor Ivanjica in the 2005 winter transfer window, signing a four-year deal. He marked his competitive debut by scoring both Partizan goals in a 2–2 draw against Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk in the UEFA Cup round of 32 first leg. In January 2006, Odita was sent on a six-month loan to Javor. In the 2006–07 season, Odita scored 10 league goals in 23 matches, often partnering Stevan Jovetić in the attack. In June 2007, Odita moved to the United Arab Emirates and signed a two-year contract with Al Ain.
Odita played for Westerlo in the second half of the 2007–08 season, on loan from Al Ain. In January 2009, he once again moved to Belgium and signed a permanent contract with Westerlo. In the summer of 2010, Odita made a return to Serbia by signing with his former club Javor for the 2010–11 season.
- "Odita potpisao za Partizan" (in Serbian). b92.net. 5 January 2005. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "Bilans zimskog prelaznog roka" (in Serbian). partizan.co.rs. 14 February 2006. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- "Odita prešao u Al Ain" (in Serbian). partizan.co.rs. 7 June 2007. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- "Obiora Odita se vratio u Javor" (in Serbian). blic.rs. 30 July 2010. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- Emmanuel Odita at Soccerway
- Odita dobio dozvolu da zaigra za Voždovac at Sportski žurnal, 16-9-2014 (Serbian)