From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Objectivist)
|Look up objectivism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Objectivism, or Objectivist, may refer to:
- Any standpoint that stresses objectivity, including:
- Objectivity (philosophy), realism, the conviction that reality is mind-independent
- Moral objectivism, the view that some ethics are absolute
- Objectivism (Ayn Rand), the philosophy of Ayn Rand (1905–82) whose tenets are presented as metaphysically objective
- The Objectivist poets, a group of Modernist writers who emerged in the 1930s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Objectivism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.