From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oblong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oblong may refer to:
- Oblong, a rectangle with length greater than its width (i.e. not a square). The word is sometimes used of any shape longer than it is wide
- Angus Oblong, American author and actor
- Oblong, Illinois, a village in the United States
- The Oblong, an historic tract of land in the state of New York along the Connecticut border, adjacent to the Connecticut panhandle, in the United States
- Oblong Industries, an information visualisation company, which provided the visual computing in Minority Report (film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.