From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oblong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oblong may refer to:
- Oblong, a rectangle with length greater than its width (i.e. not a square)
- Oblong, Illinois, a village in the United States
- Oblong Industries, a spin-off of the MIT Media Lab
- The Oblong, an historic tract of land in the state of New York along the Connecticut border, adjacent to the Connecticut panhandle, in the United States
- Angus Oblong, American author and actor
- The Oblongs, an animated television program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oblong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.