Obnoxio the Clown
Obnoxio the Clown was also the title of a one-shot Marvel comic book that was published in April 1983. The plot centered on Obnoxio the Clown as a villain and unlikely ally against the X-Men. He and the group, at the X-Mansion, 'team-up' against Eye Scream, a villain that can transform into various types of ice cream.
The sole issue of the comic book was written, illustrated, colored, and lettered by Alan Kupperberg; in a comment which Kupperberg attributes to Peter David, and which David attributes to James Owsley, the comic was described as "Written, penciled, inked and lettered by Alan Kupperberg. Yes, it’s untouched by human hands."
In other media
- Though he is not seen in the game, Obnoxio the Clown is briefly mentioned in the Facebook game Marvel: Avengers Alliance. Obnoxio the Clown is mentioned to have been murdered by the Circle of Eight.
- In the alternate reality depicted in the "Doctor Doom: The Chaos Trilogy" novels, written by Steven A. Roman, Obnoxio has a popular slapstick comedy show. Like anything on television, the show is approved by Doctor Doom's administration.
- Obnoxio the Clown information, Accessed August 2008.
- Comic Collector live. Obnoxio The Clown #1. Accessed November 2008.
- Kupperberg interview from Comic Book Artist #16, archived at AlanKupperberg.com
- Not in Any Store…, by Peter David, from Comics Buyer's Guide #1003, February 5, 1993; archived at PeterDavid.net
- Obnoxio the Clown - General information (blog).
-  Marvel Appendix entry on Eye Scream, villain from the one-shot.
|This Marvel Comics supervillain-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|