From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up obol or Obol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obol may refer to:
- Obolus, a type of silver coin used in Ancient Greece
- Obol (programming language), a programming language
- Obol Investment, a Swedish company involved in a major fraud scandal
- Charon's obol, coins buried with the dead to secure passage to the afterlife.
- Obol (Football), when the ball goes out of side bounds ("Saque de costado").
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.