Obsello Absinthe Verte, or simply Obsello is a brand of absinthe. Obsello is an award winning "Verte" or green absinthe that is manufactured by distillation from eight herbs including grand wormwood. Obsello is distilled in California.
Obsello is a distilled verte, meaning that it is distilled from whole herbs steeped in alcohol, and colored using chlorophyl extracted from the herbs in a secondary maceration. According to the company's website, it is a natural product made in a historical manner. The ingredients include wormwood, Alicante anise, fennel, and five other herbs, spices, roots, and flowers.
Obsello is a natural verte absinthe and is thus colored with chlorophyl extracted from herbs in a secondary maceration process. This not only gives the drink its color but also imparts additional flavor of the drink. To prevent sunlight damage, Obsello is bottled in a UV-resistant bottle and must be kept away from prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Obsello Absinthe is available in:
- Markus Hartsmar. "Absinthe.Se". Absinthe.Se. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Obsello". Obsello. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "TInformation, About Absinthe, Liqueurs De France". Absintheonline.com. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Jade Liqueurs Fine Absinthes". Bestabsinthe.com. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Obsello Absinth Verte". Obsello.com. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- VisionOne Inc. , www.visionone.ws. "Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Champagne, Port, Dessert wine". BevMo!. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "The Official Travel Site of New Orleans". NewOrleans.com. 8 October 2011. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Leon's Full Service: Drinks". Leonsfullservice.com. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- "Obsello Absinthe Verte: The Real Deal?". New York Buzz. 9 October 2008. Retrieved 19 October 2011.