From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up observation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Observation is sensing and assimilating the knowledge of a phenomenon into a framework of previous knowledge and ideas.
Observation may also refer to:
- Observation in auditing, a procedure to obtain audit evidence.
- Observation tower
- Observation deck
- Observer (special relativity) a specialized meaning of the concept that physicists use
- Observation car (often abbreviated to observation), a type of railroad passenger car
- Watchful waiting (also referred to as observation), an approach to a medical problem in which time is allowed to pass before further testing or therapy is pursued
- Medical observation
- Observations and Measurements, an information model and data transfer standard
- "The Observation", a song by Donovan from his 1967 album Mellow Yellow
- "Observations", a song by Avail from their 1992 album Satiate
- Observations, Richard Avedon's 1959 collaborative book with Truman Capote containing portraits of famous people
- An empirically obtained random variate in statistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Observation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.