From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up obsidian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obsidian is a type of volcanic glass.
Obsidian may also refer to:
- Obsidian (video game), a 1996 adventure game developed by Rocket Science Games
- Obsidian (1986 video game), a 1986 game written for the Amstrad CPC
- Obsidian (Transformers), a Transformers character
- Obsidian (comics), a DC Comics character
- Obsidian Entertainment, a video-game developer
- Obsidian Order, the fictional Cardassian intelligence agency from Star Trek
- Obsidian (album), the third studio album from electronic musician Baths
- "Obsidian", an instrumental track on Swedish metal band Meshuggah's fourth studio album, Nothing
- "Obsidian", a music track on Banco de Gaia's fifth studio album, Igizeh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.