From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up obstruction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obstruction may refer to:
- Obstruction theory, in mathematics
- Obstruction of justice, the crime of interfering with law enforcement
- Obstructing government administration
- Propagation path obstruction
- The Five Obstructions, a 2003 film
- Obstruction Island (Washington)
- Emergency Workers (Obstruction) Act 2006
- Obstructive jaundice
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Airway obstruction, a respiratory problem
- Bowel obstruction, a blockage of the intestines.
- Gastric outlet obstruction
- Distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- Congenital lacrimal duct obstruction
- Obstructionism, the practice of deliberately delaying or preventing a process or change, especially in politics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.