From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up obturator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obturator may refer to:
- Obturator artery
- Obturator nerve
- Obturator vein
- Obturator externus muscle
- Obturator internus muscle
- Obturator membrane
- Obturator canal
- Obturator foramen
- Part of the ovary of a flower that chemically guides the pollen tube to the micropyle
- Obturator ring, a part in early aircraft engines
- An obturating valve is a valve designed to be able to vary the flow of the fluid passing through it.
- Obturating ring, a device to create a seal under pressure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.