From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Occam)
Occam or Ockham may refer to:
- William of Ockham, the Medieval philosopher
- Ockham Development Group, Oncology CRO
- Ockham, Surrey, believed to be the birthplace of the philosopher
- Occam's razor, a methodological principle named after the philosopher
- Ockham's Razor Theatre Company, an aerial theatre company
- occam programming language, also named after the philosopher
- Occam Process, a method for the manufacture of populated, printed circuit boards
- Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine, an office of the National Cancer Institute
- Oxford Centre for Collaborative Applied Mathematics, a research centre at the University of Oxford
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.