Ocean Heights (Dubai)
|Location||Area 392-Block Marsa Dubai
|Architectural||310 m (1,017 ft)|
|Roof||310 m (1,017 ft)|
|Top floor||288.6 m (947 ft)|
|Floor count||83 (3 basement floor)|
|Floor area||113,416 m2 (1,220,800 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Andrew Bromberg, Aedas|
Ocean Heights is a supertall skyscraper designed by Andrew Bromberg of Aedas, in the Dubai Marina of greater Dubai. The tower stands 310 metres (1,017 feet) tall and has 83 floors. The building was topped-out on 22 December 2009, and completed in 2010. Currently Ocean Heights is the fifth tallest residential building in the world, and fourth tallest residential building in Dubai, behind The Marina Torch, and HHHR Tower.
The tower, with its unique curves and twisting motion as one ascends, is actually the third version of the tower proposed by DAMAC Properties Co. The first version had the tower at a much shorter 38 floors, the second had 50. The 83 floor tower houses more than 519 condominiums and is located along Al Sufouh Road in Dubai Marina.
- "Ocean Heights - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.
- "Ocean Heights". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- "Ocean Heights". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- "Ocean Heights at Aedas".
- "Damac Properties announces concrete frame completion of Ocean Heights". AMEinfo. 2009-12-22. Retrieved 2009-12-23.
- "100 Tallest Residential Towers". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved 2 May 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Ocean Heights|
- Ocean Heights on CTBUH Skyscraper Center
- Skyscrapercity Forum
- Agent website with current availability and prices
- View on the map