From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Oceania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with Oceana (disambiguation).
Oceania is the geographical region comprising the Pacific Islands of Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia, Australia, and the Malay Archipelago.
Oceania may also refer to:
- Oceania (Jaz Coleman and Hinewehi Mohi album), 1999
- Oceania (The Smashing Pumpkins album), 2012
- Oceania (Goanna album), 1985
- One of the fictional nations of Nineteen Eighty-Four, in George Orwell's novel, Nineteen Eighty-Four
- "Oceania", a song by Gowan from his eponymous 1982 album
- "Oceania", a song by Pat Metheny Group from the album Quartet
- "Oceania" (song), a song by Björk, from her album Medúlla, performed at the opening ceremony of the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Oceania (journal), an Australian academic publication founded in 1930
- Oceania Cruises, a U.S. based luxury cruise line
- MS Oceania, an Italian Line passenger ship, built 1932, sunk 1941
- RV Oceania, a tall ship and research vessel owned by the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Metro Oceanía, a station on the Mexico City Metro
- Oceania (board game), a board game for one or two players
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.