From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Oceanus or oceanus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oceanus is the personification of the world-ocean in Greek myth.
Oceanus may also refer to:
- Oceanus Hopkins (1620 – c. 1627), the only child born on the Mayflower during its historic voyage which brought the Pilgrims to America
- MTS Oceanos, a cruise ship which sank off South Africa's eastern coast on 4 August 1991
- RV Oceanus, a research vessel operated by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- USS Oceanus (ARB-2), a battle damage repair ship built for the United States Navy during World War II
- Ocean in Latin, sometimes found on English maps
- Oceanus Procellarum, a vast lunar mare on the western edge of the near side of Earth's Moon
- Oceanus Borealis, the proposed vast martian ocean about the north pole of Mars
- Casio Oceanus, a line of wrist watches
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.