Ochsner Health System
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Ochsner Health System is a not-for-profit health care provider based in southeast Louisiana. Its flagship hospital is Ochsner Medical Center, located in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana a short distance from the New Orleans city limits. Ochsner Health System also has various other clinics and medical centers in Greater New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and other locations across South Louisiana.
Ochsner was founded by Dr. Alton Ochsner.
Ochsner Health System hospitals
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center (formerly Memorial Medical Center)
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner (formerly Kenner Regional Medical Center)
- Ochsner Hospital - Elmwood
- Ochsner Medical Center – West Bank (formerly Meadowcrest Hospital)
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge (formerly Summit Hospital)
- Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center-Northshore
|This article about a medical organization or association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|