From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ocniţa (disambiguation))
Ocniţa is the seat of Ocniţa district, Moldova.
Ocniţa may also refer to:
Places in Romania
- Ocnița, Dâmbovița, Dâmboviţa County, Romania
- Ocniţa, a village in Teaca Commune, Bistriţa-Năsăud County, Romania
- Ocniţa, a village in Ocnele Mari town, Vâlcea County, Romania
Places in Moldova
- Ocniţa district, Moldova
- Ocniţa, Ocniţa, a commune in Ocniţa district, Moldova
- Ocniţa, Transnistria, a commune in Transnistria, Moldova
- Ocniţa-Răzeşi, a village in Cucuruzeni Commune, Orhei district, Moldova
- Ocniţa-Ţărani, a village in Zorile Commune, Orhei district, Moldova
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.