October Revolution (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
October Revolution may refer to:
- October Revolution in Russia, 1917, known as the Great October Socialist Revolution in the Soviet historiography.
- October Revolution Island, an island in the Kara Sea, named after the Russian October Revolution
- Soviet battleship Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya
- The overthrow of Juan Federico Ponce Vaides, President of Guatemala
- October Revolution, a series of strikes, riots, and demonstrations in Sudan, that ended with the dissolution of the Abbud Military regime and the beginning of second civilian rule in 1964
- October Revolution (East Germany) or Peaceful Revolution, names used for the mass demonstrations in East Germany, that ended with the fall of the Berlin Wall on November 9, 1989
- October Revolution, a 5th October (Serbia) revolution against Slobodan Milošević that took place in Belgrade on October 5, 2000
- October Revolution in Jazz, a series of concerts held in 1964 in New York City organized by Bill Dixon and associated with the free jazz movement
- The Xinhai Revolution in China of October 1911, sometimes called The October Revolution
- October Rebellion, a series of protests surrounding the 2007 World Bank meetings in Washington D.C., United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix