October Revolution (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
October Revolution may refer to:
- October Revolution in Russia, 1917, known as the Great October Socialist Revolution in the Soviet historiography.
- The Xinhai Revolution in China of October 1911, sometimes called The October Revolution
- the Polish October anti-Stalinist protests and riots of 1956
- The overthrow of Juan Federico Ponce Vaides and the beginning of the Guatemalan Revolution in 1944
- October Revolution, a series of strikes, riots, and demonstrations in Sudan, that ended with the dissolution of the Abbud Military regime and the beginning of second civilian rule in 1964
- the Peaceful Revolution, also known as the October Revolution, the mass demonstrations in East Germany that ended with the fall of the Berlin Wall on November 9, 1989
- October Revolution, a 5th October (Serbia) revolution against Slobodan Milošević that took place in Belgrade on October 5, 2000
- October Rebellion, a series of protests surrounding the 2007 World Bank meetings in Washington D.C., United States
- Revolution of 1934, also known as the Revolution of October 1934, a series of revolutionary strikes
- October Revolution Island, an island in the Kara Sea, named after the Russian October Revolution
- Soviet battleship Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya
- October Revolution in Jazz, a series of concerts held in 1964 in New York City organized by Bill Dixon and associated with the free jazz movement
- October Black Sperm Epidemic of 1420
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title October Revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.