Odaxelagnia is a paraphilia concerning sexual arousal through biting, or being bitten. Odaxelagnia is considered a mild form of sadism. Alfred Kinsey studied Odaxelagnia, reporting that roughly half of all people surveyed had experienced sexual arousal from biting. Odaxelagnia has associations with vampire lifestyles, but does not necessarily involve bloodletting.
- Arlene Russo (2008), Vampire Nation, Llewellyn Worldwide, ISBN 978-0-7387-1456-1, retrieved 2011-06-04
- Brenda Love (1994), The Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices, Natl Book Network, ISBN 978-1-56980-011-9
- Juan Carlos Romi (April 2004), Nomenclatura de las manifestaciones sexuales, Alcmeón (in Spanish) (Revista Argentina de Clínica Neuropsiquiátrica (Argentina Journal of Neuropsychiatric Clinic)) 11 (2), retrieved 2011-06-04
- Dr. Mark griffiths, Bite Sighs: A beginner's guide to odaxelagnia, retrieved 2014-03-19
- "10 Unusual Fetishes That Some Call Sexy But I Call Yuck | The Stir". Retrieved 2011-06-04.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|