From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up odd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Odd means unpaired, occasional, strange or unusual, or a person who is viewed as eccentric.
Odd may also refer to:
In mathematics, the term is used in several senses related to even:
- even and odd numbers, an integer is odd if dividing by two does not yield an integer
- even and odd functions, a function is odd if f(x) = –f(–x) for all x
- even and odd permutations, a permutation of a finite set is odd if it is composed of an odd number of transpositions
In other contexts:
- Odd behavior
- Odd (name), a male name common in Norway
- Odd, West Virginia, USA
- Odd Grenland, a Norwegian football team
- Odd Della Robbia, a character in Code Lyoko
ODD as an acronym may refer to:
- Optical disc drive
- ODD (fanzine), a Hugo-nominated science fiction fanzine
- ODD (Text Encoding Initiative), "One Document Does it all", an abstracted literate-programming format for describing XML schemas
- Oppositional defiant disorder, a mental disorder characterized by anger-guided, hostile behavior
- ODD, a play by Hal Corley about a teenager with oppositional defiant disorder
- Operational Due Diligence
- Odds, from probability theory and gambling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.