Odd Man Out (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Odd Man Out (TV series))
|Look up odd man out in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Odd Man Out is a 1947 British film directed by Carol Reed and starring James Mason.
Odd Man Out may also refer to:
- Odd Man Out (UK TV series), a 1977 sitcom starring John Inman
- Odd Man Out (U.S. TV series), a 1999-2000 sitcom starring Erik von Detten
- "Odd Man Out" (Frasier), an episode of Frasier
- "Odd Man Out" (Prison Break), an episode of Prison Break
- "Odd Man Out", a segment of the sports game show Stump the Schwab
- Odd Man Out: A Year on the Mound with a Minor League Misfit, a 2009 memoir by Matt McCarthy
- Odd Man Out: The Last Straw, a 2011 autobiography by Ronnie Biggs
- Odd Man Out, a 1945 novel by F. L. Green, basis for the 1947 film
- Odd Man Out test, an intelligence test
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odd Man Out.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.