From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oddball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oddball, Oddballs, or Odd Ball may refer to:
- Oddball Codes, are NPA NXX numbers that generally are associated with non-standard telephony service and/or have unique characteristics, including N11 numbers (e.g. 411, 911)
In fiction and entertainment:
- Odd Ball (comic strip), a British comic strip
- Oddball (comics), Marvel supervillain
- Oddballs, a British comedy troupe
- Odd Ball, clone commander in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Oddball, eccentric tank commander played by Donald Sutherland in the film Kelly's Heroes
- Oddballs, 1993 collection of short stories by children's author William Sleator
- Oddball, a segment of weird news on the MSNBC show Countdown with Keith Olbermann
- Oddball, a multiplayer gametype in the Halo videogame series
- Oddball, a type of trivia question featured in the boardgame Brain Chain
- Unidentified Flying Oddball, Disney's movie adaptation of Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
- Oddball - A character in the cancelled videogame, Thrill Kill
- Oddball - A spotless dalmatian puppy in 102 Dalmatians
- Oddball paradigm, a neuroscientific experimental design paradigm.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.