From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The main content of the poem is the lament of Oddrún, sister of Atli, for Gunnarr, her lost and forbidden love. The poem is well preserved and thought to be a relatively late composition, perhaps from the 11th century. The metre is fornyrðislag.
- Oddrunargratr Translation and commentary by Henry A. Bellows
- Oddrún’s Lament Translation by Benjamin Thorpe
- Oddrúnargrátr Translation by William Morris and Eirikr Magnusson
- Oddrúnargrátr Sophus Bugge's edition of the manuscript text
- Oddrúnarkviða Guðni Jónsson's edition of the text with normalized spelling