Odile (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the masculine form of this name, see Odilon.
|Look up Odile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Odile of Cologne (c. 4th century), a saint of the Roman Catholic Church
- Odile of Alsace (c. 662 - c. 720), a saint of the Roman Catholic Church
- Odile Crick (1920–2007), British artist best known for her drawing of the DNA double helix
- Odile Defraye (1888–1965), Belgian road-racing bicyclist
- Odile Gilbert (contemporary), French hairstylist
- Odile Harington (born 1961), South African intelligence agent
- Odile Jacob (contemporary), French scientist who studies the workings of the brain
- Odile Lesage (born 1969), French heptathlete
- Odile Saugues (born 1943), French left-wing politician
- Odile, the black swan, is one of two main characters in the ballet Swan Lake by Peter Tchaikovsky. See also name Odette, the white swan.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|