From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up odyssey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Odyssey is an ancient Greek epic poem attributed to Homer.
Odyssey or The Odyssey may also refer to:
- Odyssey: Pepsi to Apple, a book by former Apple Inc. CEO John Sculley
- The Odyssey: A Modern Sequel, an epic poem by Nikos Kazantzakis
- Odyssey Award, an annual award for best children's or young adult audiobook
- Odyssey Writing Workshop, an annual fantasy-writing workshop at Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire, U.S.
- Isaac Asimov's Robot City: Odyssey, a novel by Michael P. Kube-McDowell
- Space Odyssey, a series of 4 books by Arthur C. Clarke, some made into films
- Odyssey Magazine (South Africa), a health and lifestyle magazine
- Odyssey (children's magazine), a science magazine for children ages 9-14
Business and industry
- Odyssey BMX, a BMX bicycle parts company
- Odyssey International, a Canadian airline
- Odyssey Marine Exploration, an American underwater salvage company
- Odyssey Productions, an American photography and 3-D computer animation company
- Odyssey Space Research, a business in Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Odyssey Toys, an American toymaker
- Honda Odyssey, one of several types of a minivan
- Honda Odyssey (ATV), an all-terrain vehicle
- Odyssey (bookstore), a chain of bookstores in India
- Odyssey (tanker), an oil tanker responsible for an oil spill off the coast of Nova Scotia
- Odyssey Golf, a manufacturer of golf putters, acquired by Callaway Golf Company
Computing and gaming
- Cybook Odyssey, an eBook reader by the French company Bookeen
- Odyssey (Magic: The Gathering), a card game expansion
- Odyssey: The Compleat Apventure, an Apple II role-playing video game
- Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses, a 2000 video game
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, a 1997 video game
- Odyssey Engine, a computer game engine
- Odyssey Software, an American computer-game developer
- Odysseys, a WebKit-based web browser
- Magnavox Odyssey, a video game console released in 1972
- Magnavox Odyssey series Magnavox and Philips Odyssey console series (first era of videogame consoles)
- Magnavox Odyssey², a video game console released in 1978
- Windows Odyssey, an unreleased version of the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Odyssey: The Legend of Nemesis, a Macintosh role-playing video game based on the engine of Minotaur: The Labyrinths of Crete
- Odyssey, a virtual world based on the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics
- Odyssey (education), a Canadian government bursary for language education
- Odyssey (band), a 70s, 80s American dance band (1977–1987)
- ARP Odyssey, an electronic music synthesizer
- The Odyssey (Smith), a symphony for concert band by Robert W. Smith
- Odyssey (Terje Rypdal album)
- Odyssey (Damo Suzuki album)
- Odyssey (James Blood Ulmer album)
- Odyssey (Fischerspooner album)
- Odyssey (Hayley Westenra album)
- Odyssey (Yngwie J. Malmsteen album)
- Odyssey: The Definitive Collection, by Vangelis
- Odyssey: The Remix Collection, by Delerium
- The Odyssey (album), by Symphony X
- "The Odyssey" (song), by Symphony X from the album The Odyssey
- "The Odyssey" (Incubus song), by Incubus from the album Halo 2 Original Soundtrack
- "Odyssey", by Scale the Summit from the album The Migration
- "Odyssey", by Johnny Harris
- "Odyssey", by Kiss from the album Music from "The Elder"
- "Odyssey", by Kyuss from the album Welcome to Sky Valley
- "The Odyssey", by Orgy from the album Vapor Transmission
- Odyssey Arena, a sports and entertainment arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- The Odyssey (apartment complex), London
- Odyssey Academy, a high/middle school in Greece, New York, U.S.
- Odyssey School, a private middle school in San Mateo, California, U.S.
- Odyssey – The Essential School, a high school in SeaTac, Washington, U.S.
- École L'Odyssée, a public high school in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
- École publique l'Odyssée, a public high school in North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Odyssey (WBEZ), a radio talk show in Chicago, U.S.
- Adventures in Odyssey or Odyssey, an Evangelical Christian-themed children's radio series
- 2001 Mars Odyssey, an American spacecraft orbiting the planet Mars
- Odyssey, callsign of the Command Module for the Apollo 13 space mission
- Odyssey, a self-propelled semi-submersible mobile spacecraft launch platform converted from a mobile drilling rig in 1997.
- Odyssey Television Network, a Canadian Greek-language broadcasting company
- Odyssey (TV channel), a Greek-language cable channel operated by the network
- Odyssey Channel, a defunct Australian television channel
- Odyssey Network, a U.S. television network that later became the Hallmark Channel
- L'Odissea, a 1968 Italian-French-German-Yugoslavian co-production
- The Odyssey (TV series), a 1992-1995 Canadian series
- The Odyssey (miniseries), a 1997 American miniseries
- Odyssey (TV series), a 2015 NBC series
- Odyssey 5, a 2002 Canadian series
- ODYSSEY: Driving Around the World, an American documentary series
- Star Trek: Odyssey, a Star Trek fan production
- "Odyssey", a three-part episode of Lassie (1961)
- "Odyssey", an episode of Smallville
- "Homer's Odyssey" (The Simpsons), the third full length episode of The Simpsons
- Odyssey, a battlecruiser in the Stargate universe
- Odyssey, a spaceship in the anime series Ulysses 31
- USS Odyssey, a Galaxy class starship in the Star Trek universe
- Odyssey, a spacecraft in Oblivion (2013 film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odyssey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.