From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oe, œ, or Œ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oe or OE may refer to:
- Œ or œ, a ligature of o and e used in the modern French and medieval Latin alphabets
- Oe (digraph)
- Open-mid front rounded vowel or œ
- Ö, Latin and Swedish character sometimes representing 'oe'
- Ø, Northern European (Norwegian, Danish) or Sami vowel, representing œ, 'oe' diphthong etc.
- Ө, a letter in the Cyrillic alphabet
- Oe, Estonia, a village of Estonia
- Ōe, Yamagata, a town of Japan
- Oe District, Tokushima, a former district of Japan
- Ōe, Kyoto, a former town of Japan
- °Oe, a measurement on the Oechsle scale for the density of grape must
- Oersted (Oe), a unit of magnetic field strength
- Ōe (surname), a Japanese surname
- Old English, a term for the form of the English language spoken in the Early Middle Ages
- On30 or Oe, a model railway gauge
- Old Edwardian (OE), a former pupil of various schools named after a King Edward or St. Edward
- Olathe East High School, a high school in Olathe, Kansas
- Opportunistic encryption (OE), a means to combat passive wiretapping
- O.E., Order of Excellence of Guyana, highest honour of Guyana
- Overseas experience (OE), a New Zealand term for extended working holidays
- OpenEmbedded (OE), a Linux-based embedded build system
- OE, the prefix given to the Aircraft registration number of Austrian aircraft (from the German language name of the country, Republik Österreich, where the Ö is rendered as an Oe phoneme)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.