From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Of)
|Look up of or OF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OF or Of may refer to:
- Air Finland Ltd., a defunct Finnish airline by IATA airline code
- Občanské fórum, or Civic Forum, a Czech political movement established during the Velvet Revolution in 1989
- Of, Turkey, a town and district in Trabzon, Turkey
- Offenbach (district) änd Offenbach am Main, on German vehicle registration plates
- OFWGKTA aka Odd Future (or just OF), full name Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, a Los Angeles based hip-hop collective
- Old Fashioned, a drink
- Old Fettesian, sometimes used as post-nominal letters to identify alumni of the British public school Fettes College, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Old Firm, Glasgow-based association football clubs Celtic F.C. and Rangers F.C.
- Old French
- OpenFeint, a social gaming network for iOS (Apple) and Android
- OpenFirmware, a computer software which loads an operating system
- Operation Flashpoint, a video game series
- Osvobodilna fronta, the Liberation Front of the Slovenian People, the main anti-fascist Slovene civil resistance and political organization active during World War II
- Oxygen fluoride, a compound containing only the chemical elements oxygen and fluorine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.