From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Of)
|Look up of in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Of or OF may refer to:
- Of, Turkey, a town and district in Trabzon, Turkey
- Oxygen fluoride
- Air Finland (IATA airline designator)
- Old Firm, Glasgow-based association football clubs Celtic F.C. and Rangers F.C.
- Old French
- Osvobodilna fronta ("Liberation Front" in Slovene)
- Civic Forum (Občanské fórum in Czech), a former Czech political movement
- OpenFirmware, a computer software which loads an operating system
- Old Fettesian: sometimes used as post-nominal letters to identify alumni of the British public school Fettes College, Edinburgh, Scotland
- OFWGKTA aka Odd Future (or just OF), full name Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, a Los Angeles based hip-hop collective
- OpenFeint, a social gaming network for iOS (Apple) and Android
- Operation Flashpoint, a video game series
- Old Fashioned, a drink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.