From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up off in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Off or OFF may refer to:
- Off! (band), American hardcore punk band
- OFF (Organisation for Fun), pseudonym for German DJ and singer Sven Väth
- Off (album), by Ciwan Haco
- OFF!, an insect repellent
- Off side, one half of a cricket field
- Open Font Format
- OFF (file format), a file format for polygon meshes
- Owner-Free File System, a P2P network which breaks up files into blocks
- Oil-for-Food Programme, the United Nations arrangement with Iraq from 1995 to 2003
- Our Favorite Family, a nickname for the eponymous family in the animated television series The Simpsons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Off.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.