Off the Wall Productions
Off the Wall Productions is a professional theatre company located in Carnegie, Pennsylvania. Established in 2007 in Washington under Artistic Director Virginia Wall Gruenert and Managing Director Hans Gruenert, the theatre's mission is to "enrich, enliven, educate and entertain our audiences, to be recognized as a cultural asset by our community, and to increase the public knowledge and appreciation of theater in South Western Pennsylvania."
The theatre has produced established plays and musicals as well as Virginia Wall Gruenert's original one-woman play Shaken & Stirred. Off the Wall's productions have consistently received positive reviews from local critics, having had its actors and designers recognized in the yearly "Best of" articles in Observer-Reporter and Pittsburgh-Outonline as well as having had praise from Pittsburgh City Paper and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Off The Wall Productions » About Us - Changing The World One Play At A Time!
- Heinz Endowments - In the Spotlight : Q&A with Virginia Wall Gruenert
- Off The Wall Productions » Past Plays
- Off The Wall Productions
- Agnes of God - Stage - Theater Reviews & Features - Pittsburgh City Paper
- Paula Vogel's 'How I Learned to Drive,' a challenging play at Off The Wall
- Out’s Theater Review. www.outonline.com » 2009 » December
|This theatre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|