Off the grid
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Off the grid (disambiguation))
|Look up off the grid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Off-the-grid is a term to describe housing not connected to public utilities. Off the grid may also refer to:
- Off the Grid (song), the first single from the Beastie Boys album The Mix-Up
- Off the Grid with Les Stroud, a 2006 documentary Les Stroud's building of an off-the-grid home
- Warren Miller's Off the Grid, a 2006 film about winter sports, produced by Warren Miller' entertainment company
- Off the Grid (food organization), a mobile food festival in California.
- Off the Grid (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
- Off the Grid: Life on the Mesa, a 2007 documentary film
- Off the Grid: Million Dollar Manhunt
Colloquially, it may refer tangentially to, among other ideas:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.