From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up office in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An office is a room or other area in which people work, or a position within an organization with specific duties and rights attached.
Office may also refer to:
- Office suite, generic computer software
- Office (band), Chicago-based rock band
- The Office (1995 TV series), a short-lived series from Witt/Thomas Productions airing on CBS
- The Office (UK TV series)
- The Office (film), 1966
- Office Holdings, which operates the "Office" chain of shoe shops in the UK and Ireland
- Official, a person holding an office
- Liturgy of the Hours, or Divine Office
- Holy Office
- Office Office, Indian TV series
- All pages beginning with "office"
- All pages with titles containing "office"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.